Thursday, April 26, 2007

First post



Though its the examination period, but haven't been studying... Already in the holiday mood. My drives to get results died down. Haha but cannot believe what I have been doing. Origami!!! My roomie must be thinking what this joker is trying to do folding papers in the middle of exams, must be either a genius or a cock... haha...

Haven't been actively folding since I last remembered... even forgot how happy I feel folding papers. Just like how much I missed drawing and my girlfriend... Gotta start getting them back... Losing sight of myself... How happy I once was...

As I was telling my friend Yi Tak a few days back when we were reminiscing about what we were doing at the back of chemistry classes during secondary school days, playing with paper dinosaurs haha... Anyway, folded this beetle while studying for my accounting paper. Pretty decent try considering my break with papers.

LOL... Few days back, showed my dear a mouse which I folded, and she said it was cute but she'd prefer a rabbit. Hmmm searched on the net but couldn't find a decent one... So I sat down and started thinking how to fold one... 2 hours... I sat there playing with paper, I must be crazy, doing this before my accounting paper though I managed to design one which is rather cute. Pretty decent try isn't it... Cute? My creation... Haha working on another one...
stay tuned...

No comments: