Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm Ding Dong Bongs...

















Finished my land of bunnies yesterday night, made a section (where the base is a heart shape) specially for Gin Gin's birthday. But they looked pretty cute together haha... Made so many things for her birthday... Waiting for her to come back, but unfortunately she'll be back only after I fly off to China for attachment... but its ok... I'll leave it with her brother.
Must be wondering what else... Of course there will be flowers for her, haha, as a form of money saving (flowers don't come cheap), did roses as well, designed by some kawasaki guy. Made a few but thought it would be prettier and more intricate if it was a wee bit smaller, so I did another one which is so small I got a shock after I made it. Its like smaller than a 5 cent coin la. So excited...



Hands feel so itchy today so after reading a long case study, did something else haha, a rat... quite comical looking one, took me some time to actually figure out what the diagram is drawing (since the instructions are in some weird foreign language which I catch no ball)

Its designed by some french guy called Eric Joisel (http://www.origami.cz/Pdf/rata.pdf). Pretty neat design huh... Yep... for the next few days gotta start doing soe serious work already... been having so much fun...

Anyway will be meeting my wonderful group of friends (or groupmates rather) on Sunday for breakfast. Yep, this time will most probably be joining them for breakfast, since mum had an accident recently and broken her leg... :( No more 爱心早餐 for me ): Missing mum's cooking already... Get well soon mum...
Anyway gotta do some serious studying... No more fooling around Bongs!!!

2 comments:

js said...

haha way to go jiawen!
teach me when I return!

Pinky said...

haha... sure... when i return also