Thursday, March 6, 2008

Leafy Music...

Haven't been blogging... busy... FYP and stuff.. but its finally over... relief... FYP not something spectacular but at least i finished it decently, in my opinion that is... hah... Anyway, a couple of things to be happy about, got an A for my imagining imprisonment, much to the dismay of many... and YES JASMINE... its an A... dun suspect anything... now dilemma dunno which to SU. I thought maybe because my class a lot of Indonesian and well i gotta thank them in some way. Well Prof also said he gave credit to those with good handwriting because there are some atrocious ones that doubled his marking time... haha, so it pays to write neatly, or at least legibly.

Ok... hit by an inspiration this morning and decided to pen down this melody, jot down the chords and wrote it in overture (a software for musical transcription), and printed it out, cos I dun have manuscript pad in my hall, drawing lines are too tedious and untidy... haha... its kinda like a draft one, still need to refine...

Well, here is my first composition of 2008, "The Lass Faraway"(didn't know what to call it, Gin suggested this), for the special girl in my life, well she is pretty faraway... enjoy...


Next is a song by Ah Sang... 叶子... nice song... like it, but if you watched the MTV, i thought Selina sang so much better than her... ok, personal view...

1 comment:

GinWen said...

it has a walk in the woods kind of feeling! and i tot selina did a good job singing tat song in ahsang's mtv,but its only like 2 lines.
everyone shd go watch tat mtv! v touching
-gingin-