Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bull and pig

Well i forgot who asked me to fold a bull... Was it tak tak or was it someone else... i remembered at least two person asked me to fold that... well forgot who... but i folded this bull... inspired and folded out from the base used by stephan weber... though the finishing is different... but aiyah... use wrong paper.. should use red paper, more fierce, red bull... haha
This one i quite confirmed its jasmine who ask me to fold it. Showed me a picture of a pig one fine day, tell me very cute... ask me to fold. Its a traditional design, so dunno who created it, but i added softer folds for the finishing to soften the edge, make it look less rigid.

This rat was folded some time back... long time no fold me favourite model of all times... so folded it, this is smaller than my last try...

No comments: