Friday, May 23, 2008

New TV


Yesterday my TV blew.. haha.. It deserves a long service award as it served my family for 18 years... since 1990 when i first moved to Woodlands... woohoo... its mixed emotions... sad and happy at the same time... sad cos TV spoil... happy cos new tv. Actually want to buy new tv liao, but this one nv spoil buy le like waste money.. so we all 等时间 onli.. then yesterday my brother had the honours of burning it out... it just went "TIU~" then no more.. haha..

Ok lets observe one minute of silence for the longest serving TV of my home...
*after 1 min...*

OK!!! Introducing the new member of the family... Samsung LA37R8... sleek and stylo.. woohooo... let you all see 4-D results somemore... haha

went to buy it at harvey norman yesterday, the sales person almost killed me, hahaha.. i asked for a good plasma tv, he intro me sony... i see price... flip... i tell him i want budget, so he show me sharp... then he talk talk talk... then ask me how... i tell him i want that Samsung... haha...

No comments: