Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dream a little dream of... lizards!!!!!

Nobody will ever believe what I dreamt about this morning... I forgot what the dream is about... but it was about folding paper. I dreamt up the folding sequence of a lizard... haha incredible... I couldn't believe it myself. I dreamt up the entire folding sequence, then I woke up, but I lay on bed close my eyes and try to recall... I hopped up after I am confident then I immediately rush for a piece of paper before anything else then sat at the table... stone awhile, trying folding the entire thing mentally again before starting.
My brother see me stoning, ask me what happen, I told him to SHHHHH... then I started folding... when I completed, I showed him and my mother, he laughed and laughed while my mother mouth open big big astounded... then say "Ah boy, 你中毒太深了". So funny... pretty decent lizard if I were to say so myself...


This is the one I refolded cos the original one ws done on magazine paper and was very roughly done... cos I folded everything in a jiffy...
Hope I dream up a lion's cub one day... been wanting to fold one but cannot find any decent diagrams... haha...

No comments: