Monday, October 29, 2007

Present 2

Ok thank you all for the wonderful day, esp Hazel and hubby... What is a birthday without a cake... haha so u all sum it all up nicely... thank you...






Okok and Chiew Yen and Eileen, and Chin Chun... for the wonderful dinner haha... but the origami turtle abit off... cannot see how it looks like one... but ok... full marks for effort.. haha~!!!

ok, which one of u is a turtle?

Ok, last but not least Ginger and woodlands gang for the contribution "casio privia keyboard fund." Will go and get it probably wednesday or thursday... so that I can stay in hall thru the exam period...

Finally, Happy Bdae to me...

1 comment:

QueenPig said...

Since I can't play the piano well (better don't throw face) and I can't draw well... I shall sing you a virtual BIRTHDAY SONG!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Jiawen!
Happy Birthday to you!!

May all your wishes come true and your life be beautiful! :)