Monday, December 24, 2007

A "Back to the Future" Holiday

WOOOOOOO...!!!! Just came back from Malaysia... Shiok... Had a hell of a time. . Allow me to start from the beginning... I came to this place called Sungei Pelek, in Sepang which apparently is in Nilai and which is also apparently in Selangor and in this neighbouring country called Malaysia... Nothing too spectacular over there... its a very backward place and ppl there live a simple life... nothing too flashy, just TV, nothing to do go fly kite, go field kick ball, fishing or go seaside relax... wonderful getaway from Singapore, at least for me...
Its actually daddy's hometown, and he grew up there, been here a couple of times but did not really enjoy it until now... introducing my cute nephew, Elwyn, and his fluffy dog 小扁!!! can play with him and his dog the whole day, Elwyn really resembles me when i m young, curious with everything, so ended up teaching him origami and playing with his dog during spare time. He is one part of a twin but he is closer to me than his younger brother. Got so attached he almost wanted to come back to Singapore with me...
Elwyn tried to show me how he intends to train his dog how to walk, i found it so hilarious i got him to do it again on camera, but got stopped by his aunt, haiz... wasted... the initial demonstration got me rolling on the floor.
Other than Elwyn and 小扁, one other "attraction" was a trip to the beach, Dad showed me a thing or two about the beach and what they used to do when they were young. Catching fishes etc etc... feel so swakoo after that... suddenly feels dad is so super... haha, so i joked with him, that he can be a fisherman after retirement. Resting Manta...Jellyfish


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the xiao bian looks so cute! i also want to bring xiao bian back