Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas mood...

Christmas is round the corner... not quite.. but soon no mood to do anything... will be spending my christmas overseas... Malaysia, by the beach in near Port Dickson... Drew something for my gf... hope she likes it... Cast all unhappiness aside... get ready for a brand new start... heh its the season to be jolly... lalalala...

Restless, papers are lying around, so got back to folding again... but dunno wat to fold, decided to fold turtles, after seeing the turtles Eileen folded for me, the mutated turtles that went bonkers from the radioactive ooze... haha did not turn into ninja turtles, only got deformed... LOL...

Also folded a rat, but this time challenged to fold it as small as possible, so I have decided, the rat is my favourite model... cute, comical, slightly challenging and technical folds, shaping and molding... this is my smallest yet, slightly shorter than my eraser, small enough to carry a Rocher rose... hehe
My turtle...
Eileen's turtle...

No comments: