Friday, December 7, 2007

Questions...

Is it more important to find someone you love or someone who loves u? Supposing you have a choice between two person,
1) someone you love, but does not love you as much, have a high chance of two timing...
2) someone you love less, but is absolutely in love with you...
What's your choice?

When a guy asks a girl out together with his friends, is the guy interested in the girl? What are the chances?

Conversely if a girl asks a guy out with her friends, is the girl interested in the guy?

There is such a large difference in perception... guys have a very bad name... haha... thats why I feels its easier being a girl... no wonder they call guys 男人 (难人)...

6 comments:

QueenPig said...

why guess?

my take: default no bgr type liking unless explicitly spoken. ^^

Pinky said...

Its not an issue of guessing... its the perception... the difference between guys and gals... anyway the underlying thing is that would you go?

QueenPig said...

go where? go out? I'll go out as long as I enjoy the company, don't need to think whether I like him or he like me or not.

That's life. It's too short for you to stop and think too often. Just go with whatever makes you happy (of course, without making others unhappy la).

Anonymous said...

-not only guys have the danger of being awarded a bad name. girls also have to be careful, in case the guy thinks she is leadin him on, which will technically give her a bad name when she didnt have the intentions.

-if a girl asks a guy out with her frens, i'll guess the girl is at least 80% interested in the guy. if not, y bother? what. to help the guy network? u think?

-but im not so sure what guys think thou

Anonymous said...

How come you start posting questions on your blog too? Haha..

I used to adopt queenpig's attitude of not thinking too much and just doing what I feel I like to do... I guess I've unintentionally led too many ppl on in doing so. :P

Pinky said...

No la... interesting ma... something to ponder about... Can lead ppl on need assets one ok... haha... As queenpig says, "That's life. It's too short for you to stop and think too often. Just go with whatever makes you happy..."