Monday, November 12, 2007

Exam blues...

Exams round the corner... feeling the heat though not as much as previous semesters but still... ok la... still acceptable since lowered my expectations and targets already with nothing more to work towards... GPA more or less there le... sadness...
Got my beloved Casio digital piano finally... it will keep me company through the days of my exams in my hostel... haha yesterday play till so late security guard come and knock on my door... dunno which idiot complain... nv ask you all to pay for my performance still wanna complain... kaoz... 不识货!!!


I will keep everything short today, cos received a freaking long case study for exams on Nucor... a whopping 23 pages... one of the longest cases I have ever seen... there are longer la... just that I usually don't read them. So long and dry I think it shortened my life...

Nonetheless, my A+ group yet again created then "imaginable" and "expected" getting an A+ for the final GMS project... woohoo... although all within expectation *嚣张* haha... still super happy to see that grade just before the exams... boosted my morale a whole lot...

Pinky and the Brain *不爽* ... see Picasso's Guernica at the backdrop

"A+" Wonder group at our battle command post

No comments: