Sunday, November 25, 2007

I love my mum... *hugs*

(Over breakfast...)
Mum: Son how's exams? Miss you alot leh
Pinky: Ok lor... wun fail... why miss me?
Mum: Miss you play piano, then no one help me do housework lor, see leg pain pain, house so dirty, later vacuum then mops clean clean ok?
Pinky: Wah thanx ah mum... feel the love... (No wonder my gf says I'm Cinderella) Eh my hand is artist hand leh... not do housework one ok...
Mum: Housework also one form of art, not everyone can do, ur siblings cannot do properly le...
Pinky: *flipz*

I think my mum is falling in love with me... haha... but ok la... i luv her back...

One can nv imagine what it is like when your mum "dehz" at you...

(While folding orgami roses...)
Mum: Eh son, so nice leh... Why u nv make roses for me ah?
Pinky: errr... cos you not my gf? make for you for what?
Mum: Make for me la... i like very much leh, make nice nice, put in vase gimme la... dun like tat la...
Pinky: *feels a little guilty* ok la.. i make for you...






















Mum: WAH!!!! SOOOO NICE!!! lets go to your aunt's place, i wanna show off... Daddy nv so romantic before...
Pinky: wat the... (-_-")
Daddy: *glares*
Pinky: Eh mum you not my type... Too fat too old...
Mum: Si Gin Na!!! (死孩子 or dead child in hokkien)
Pinky: *bleahz*

No comments: