Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh... My Donuts...

Bought 12 doughnuts from Donut factory yesterday, send gf home after tat before heading home... her mum ate my blueberry donut!!! Awww... sad sad sad... could not say no... nvm... i still have 11...

Reached home... decided not to snack... running marathon in a few weeks time... no no no... must resist temptation, strictly no supper... went to bed... i can always have them for breakfast, better keep them properly, left them in the oven, closed them, hope no one gets to them haha...

Early morning, walked to the kitchen past my brother, he was munching away at my FAVOURITE DOUBLE CHOC!!!!! ARGH!!!! Rushed to kitchen, sister munching at Strawberry... opened the box, left 3!!!! one kaya, one peanut and one hazelnut. Kaya and peanut is buy for my mum and daddy one... :( Grrrr... angry... *stares at sis*

"Eh relax... i only ate 2, yummy, kor kor ate the rest... damn nice leh... thanx ah" *walks off*

Mum and dad appears after tat, "hey son, waiting for you for breakfast..." so in the end each had one... makan only 1 after i bought 12!!! boohoohoo!!! super sad... *sobs*

Sis ate 2, mum, dad and me each had 1, gf's mum had 1, tat means my brother ate 6!!!! half a box... ARGH!!!!!
"SILENCE!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooi ooi ooi!! to be exact i didnt eat any that day. i remembered! XD
when i opened the donut box, there's only 3 donuts left and none is to my liking. muahahahaha!