Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tribute to Jay...

Still in the midst of exams... but already feels like its over... disturbing all other people... so must apologize to all those i disturb, including jasmine, queen pig, QQ, tak tak, juergen chan-ster, ginger, xindy etc etc... haha but nothing to do wat... not my fault wat???!!!

Anyway, thank goodness have my piano in hall with me... at least got things to do, and jay released his new album at the right time, got things for me to play, wonderful album, one of his best so far i reckon...

Piano battle extended version...

My favourite song in his new album...

Also one of my favourites...

1 comment:

QueenPig said...

sorry then must give treat la! :D

this album got totally opposite responses leh! there's one grp who says it's the worst, another who says it's the best. :D

i think all his albums are my bests! :D